Wednesday, 6 May 2009
It's a never ending answer but this article by the Sydney Morning Herald opens up some intersting ideas about the teen tech market. Not longer is geek uncool but instead rapidly becoming a the most popular tribe to be in.
TEENS ON TECH: WHAT'S HOTTER?
* 93 per cent say internet rather than TV.
* 71 per cent say texting rather than instant messaging.
* 69 per cent say magazines rather than blogs.
* 65 per cent say Mac rather than the PC.
* 57 per cent say Facebook rather than MySpace.